Our Cancellation Policy
Some important things to keep in mind about our Cancellation Policy are:
- If a cancellation is done within 7 calendar days or less prior to the moving date, we charge truck fee + tax
- If a cancellation is done on a moving day, we charge a truck fee + 2 hours + tax
- The cancellation penalty can be used as a deposit for the next move and is valid up to 6 months after cancellation.
- The deposit does not apply to cancellations made on the moving day itself and on the last/first days of the month.
Reschedules Are Free!
When rescheduling it’s important to keep in mind that you must let us know ahead of time!
- We request a one-hour arrival window
- The rate includes furniture disassembling/reassembling tools, furniture blankets, plastic wrap, dollies and basic liability coverage
- We may add $60 (per item) for appliances, antique furniture, gym equipment or per flight of stairs. No charge will be applied for a flight of stairs inside houses and townhomes.
- Heavy items above 150 lbs should be mentioned by the customer when placing the order.